This year the Michigan Municipal League put together a powerful program that focused on placemaking as a driving economic force for Michigan’s future. Speakers addressed what the economics of place means to our communities, how to implement placemaking strategies at the local level, and what the League is actively doing to put those concepts and goals at the forefront of Michigan’s legislative agenda.
The Capital Conference places you at the center of the action in Lansing, putting you face-to-face with the policy makers and processes that affect you at the local level.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE REBROADCAST VIDEOS
- “Placemaking in Oklahoma City” – Mick Cornett, Mayor, Oklahoma City
- “Transportation: Taking the Inside Track” – Sen. Tom Casperson
- “Media Officials Talk Politics” – Tim Skubick
Capital Conference Welcome
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley talks about Personal Property Tax and other hot topics.
- “Tying it All Together: Healthcare, EVIP, Labor & More” – John A. Entenman